Sports Captains and Play Leaders 2018 - 2019
Miss Mayers provides superb care and assistance for a Key Stage 2 pupil. She has years of experience working with and supporting pupils with a range of learning needs. Miss Mayers is one of our Paediatric First Aiders.
As part of Year 5 & 6, children have the opportunity to take on more responsibility by applying to become Sports Captains and/or Play Leaders. This process involves children expressing their interest in a letter, participating in an interview and suggesting ways to improve sport and physical activity at Warmingham. The successful candidates for this year are:
Sports Captains - Shakil H, Jono K Henry R & Amelia T
Play Leaders - Summer M, Samuel B, Sophie K & George F
Some of the key responsibilities of our Sports Captains and Play Leaders include:
- To work together as part of the team.
- To work with the P.E. Co-ordinator to organise and maintain school sports equipment.
- To help organise, run and referee sports events as required.
- To organise and hold sporting/play activities for the school.
- To wear the Sports Captain’s badge with pride.As well as the above responsibilities, a Sports Captain and Play Leader is expected to be a positive role model in terms of attitude, attendance, behaviour, manners and appearance to all members of the Warmingham family.
Sports Captains and Play Leaders: News items
There are no News items to display
Sports Captains and Play Leaders: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Sports Captains and Play Leaders: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display