Level 3 Remote Learning - Whole School Closure
A Caring Christian Family Where We Grow Together
Let Your Light Shine ~ Matthew 5:16
Level 3 remote learning will take place when there is a:
- full school closure – full remote learning will be activated for the school
In the event of level 3 remote learning being initiated, work will be shared with all children via Google Classrooms. This will take the form of :
- A daily virtual face to face teaching time for Maths and English (including phonics) using Google Meet as detailed below:
|Class||Time of daily face to face session 1 - Maths||Time of daily face to face session 2 - English|
|Otters (Reception)||9.00 – 9.30||2:00 - 2:30|
|Hedgehogs (Year 1)||9.30 - 10.00||1.00 – 1.30|
|Hedgehogs (Year 2)||10.30 – 11.00||2.00 – 2:30|
|Squirrels (Year 3)||10.00 – 10.30||1.00 to 1.30|
|Squirrels (Year 4)||11.00 – 11.30|
|Badgers (Year 5)||9.00 – 9.30||1.30 to 2.00|
|Badgers (Year 6)||9.30 – 10.00|
Sessions will last up to 30 minutes
- After each session, the children will be given some work to complete while the teacher remains online to provide any additional support or guidance. This worked will be assessed and individual feedback will be provided.
- A weekly work plan will also be published outlining the learning for all subjects for that week.
- A strong feature of the work will be around mental health and well-being and we will include these resources too.
All work and resources will be uploaded onto Google Classrooms for you to access.