Level 1 Remote Learning
Level 1 remote learning will take place when a child is absent from school due to illness, self isolation of themselves or a household member, government advised quarantine after foreign travel or awaiting the results of a Covid 19 test for themselves or household member.
We do not expect children to complete remote learning if they are not well enough to do so. Please don't worry about any work they miss - they will catch up. It's more important that they recover.
Level 1 absence in Reception.
- Daily reading - Use their schol books or Oxford Owl (click on the image below)
To access the books, click on the pink box that says “my class login” it’s at the top right had side of the page. Now enter the login details. Username - Otters2020 Password - Reception
- Phonic practice - (see videos attached below) and speed sounds work attached
- Takeaway topic homework (see attached file)
- White Rose Maths home learning (click on the image below)
Week commencing 4/1/2021 we are working on week 1 'Alive in 5'
- English resources (see attached files)
- Connected Curriculum (see attached file)
Any work completed during a Level 1 absence can be completed in your child’s yellow homework journal.
Ring or email us if you need any additional support or advice.